Try Callisto in your data centre, online in our demo environment, or buy now!
Register for a free trial in your environment or our online live demo environment
or buy now
Free Online Trial
- Please register for a free trial account in our online demo environment
- You can try out Callisto’s features instantly with no need to install or configure anything
- Please just click register below and provide us with an email address
Free Download Trial
- Fully functional 30-day Callisto trial to install in your environment.
- No restrictions on users or features
- Trial can be upgraded to purchased version with only a license key change
- All Callisto features in your datacentre
- No user limit
- Integrates with ConfigMgr, ServiceMgr and Operations Mgr
- Pricing based on number of ConfigMgr clients
- Includes support and software upgrade protection
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions, please get in touch or see our Knowledge Base
What resources does Callisto need?
Very few! Callisto is installed on a server in your environment. Lots of our customers install Callisto on their ConfigMgr site server or their Reporting Server.
Can I remove Callisto at the end of my trial?
Yes! Callisto will uninstall cleanly and does not place any code or hooks into any of the System Center tools.
Do you have discounts for education and government?
We certainly do, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.
How To Get Started With it?
We have a installation and getting started guide in our knowledge base here.
Does Callisto need database permissions?
It does, Callisto functions by querying the System Center databases directly. If Callisto is installed on the ConfigMgr server it will “just work” if it is on a remote server there’s a little script to run to grant permissions on the database
Does anyone in my country/industry use Callisto?
Since the launch of Callisto in the UK in 2016 we have gathered customers across the UK, Europe, USA, Africa and Australia & New Zealand. We have customers in local and central government, education, healthcare, manufacturing, research, agriculture and finance. Please check our Case Studies page or get in touch for more info.
The updates page is superb. I use it all the time.
Being an enterprise licensed customer we also like the BitLocker report, it gives the management a good feel for the number of moveable devices that we have protected and with the metering reports being so easy to use it saves us money on licensing too!
Callisto has reduced the amount of work my support team have to put in to report on compliance each month, the PMs love the OS deployment statistics and better than all that the software usage data has saved us thousands!
I just found the warranty feature! That is so cool.
The new pending restart icons in the device screen are really great and my manager loves the chart animations, he now has a wallboard view of our OS deployment project on the wall in his office. A great Update!